New Luggage

Yesterday me and the ballast popped over to Len Manchester Motorcycles (200
mile round trip) and got them to fit a Givi rack on my ST picked up two 50
litre Maxia cases and a 45 litre top box as well. colour matching isn't a
problem when your bike is black sure made it simple to choose a Baglux
harness(I believe our friends in the colonies call them tank bras).The cases
fit on ok but I may have to lower the exhaust a tiny fraction but not as
much as the triumph cases require maybe about a 10mm as Givi recommend 300
to 400 mm clearance, at the moment it is smack on 300mm.All set for touring
France now all We need is some fine weather to go with the excellent french
roads.

Mike Cummings