RE: st-digest V2000 #292

- -Hey guys in Orange County California, don't forget that there is a great
new Triumph dealership that just opened in North Orange County.  Southern
California Triumph and Off Road.  They're in Brea, on Lambert just West of
57 freeway.  Tom the owner, and Jeremy the chief mechanic are both extrack
racers, super nice and very knowledgeable.  I live just around the corner,
and I've stopped in with several friends and ridden their demo bikes and
talked shop.  It's a great place and I'm seriously thinking about a gorgeous
yellow RS that they've got.  Anybody going out on weekend rides from that
area, let me know when and where.

Got the fever!!