Re: Road Trip

At 10:26 PM 6/15/00 -0400, Neil Halbert wrote:
>Eric Sheley wrote:
> > I will be in New England on the 1st through the 5th and then will head off
> > to meet up with Paul Wilson at the Sport Bike Rally in Ontario.
>
>Where bouts you going to be in New England?

I'll be at my parents in Scotland (CT) on July 1st. Will probably do some
local rides on the 2nd - maybe up through the Putnam area and then up
through Sturbridge (yeah, I know 1 week too late...). Monday I will
probably do a run into Southern NH although I may run up to the old
"homestead" in Littleton - still have a bunch of family there. My brother
wants me to run by his place in Island Pond VT on Wednesday, but I don't
think I will get that far over - I am thinking more along the lines of
route 100.

- - Eric