Re: 2 bike price?

- --=====================_13863014==_.ALT

At 08:48 PM 6/15/00 -0600, cbybee wrote:
>for about a half an hour before rejecting our offer. We were pushing pretty
>hard for an outrageous deal so I guess I am not surprised they backed off, but
>I am curious what you fine folks think would be the best total price deal
>you could make under these circumstances on 2, 2000 Speed Triples.

Two things against you here - one - it is one of the featured bikes in MI2
which will only help sales, and two - Triumph of America has sold all their
2000 bikes - means that a dealer only has coming in what was confirmed from
earlier orders. He cannot order two more to replace the ones he sells you.
So, based on knowing that he can probably sell them in the coming months at
a higher retail, he may be less than willing to accept a lowball price. I
would be surprised to see a deal happen on the two for much less than 18k.

Just my .02

- - Eric

- --=====================_13863014==_.ALT

At 08:48 PM 6/15/00 -0600, cbybee wrote:<br>
hour before rejecting our offer. We were pushing pretty</font><br>
surprised they backed off, but</font><br>
the best total price deal </font><br>
Two things against you here - one - it is one of the featured bikes in
MI2 which will only help sales, and two - Triumph of America has sold all
their 2000 bikes - means that a dealer only has coming in what was
confirmed from earlier orders. He cannot order two more to replace the
ones he sells you. So, based on knowing that he can probably sell them in
the coming months at a higher retail, he may be less than willing to
accept a lowball price. I would be surprised to see a deal happen on the
two for much less than 18k.<br>
Just my .02<br>
- - Eric<br>