Re: Rat run

Col at 18:53 16/06/2000 , you wrote:

>What's the score with the Home run. Do you have to book or just turn up.

Just turn up, I hope....

>I have just received my Rat membership number but have no details of what
>to do. Can you give us a clue ?

You have to show your membership card at the gate. Passengers must also be
members, so I'll get one for my wife at the gate is she decides to come
along (I got the impression from the June Torque magazine that this is
possible - all details on the Home Run are in this issue).

>Also is it just a ride to the factory or is it the full blown factory tour.

You get to see inside the new factory, but I'm not sure if the current one
will be available.

>Anyway, I wouldn't mind a ride out, have you had any other takers ?

Rig says he will be there, He's riding in with the Windy Corner dealer bunch.

I plan to ride in with the Woods of Abergele dealership. So if you get to
go, that's three off the list. Maybe we should wear a red flower and carry
a cop of the Times do find each other as looking for the Triumph bike will
not work on this occasion;-)

>I also saw your'e mail in the archives regarding a UK meet up back in
>March (2 months before I joined the listing). Did that ever happen (I
>predict the answer is no.....such a reserved lot us Brits).

No. Even with only five or six of us, Triumph were booked up solid until
later in the year for factory tours. If you have around two or three people
they may be able to tag you up to another group. I did the tour prior to
buying my bike and I was impressed with the setup. If your mechanically
minded you should get even more out of it.

>See you around

Hope so

Keith W Peters
Wrexham. UK