2001 Triumphs

Hello listers, during my recent trip to the Isle of Man I had a chance to
drop by the Triumph factory for a tour.  While there I saw some 2001 ST's
which were green (similar to British Racing Green but hard to tell under the
lighting) with gray wheels. I thought they looked sharp!

Also, saw some head assemblies and crank case pieces for the long rumoured
Bonneville!  So the Bonny does exist and by the number of parts laying
around appears to be in production mode!!!

Ride Safely,
Charlie