Things that make you smile

I was riding through San Francisco this morning, headed for the freeway
onramp so that I could go to a poker oturnament.  It was fairly early
(a little after noon), and I wasn't completely awake yet.

While I was waiting for a light, I saw a couple of bikes coming toward
me.  "Hey, cool bikes.  Waitaminute, I recognize those headlights..."
There were two STs, one red one blue, riding together.  We exchanged
enthusiastic waves as they went by, and I had a smile on my face all
the way across the bay bridge.

- -Patti