RE: Outranked by Major Engine Damage - the Final Chapter

Rick,
	Get a hold of the BAR early as they need to send you documents in order
for you to register a complaint.  Get in touch with them now it will take
about two weeks for the docs to get to you.  I mention this as it is kind
of tough to register a complaint after you have received the bike from OCT.
	You will probably have a tendency to forget important things two weeks
after the conclusion of your repairs.  ;-)

Martin "Broke Dawg" Retherford
99 HD Sporty - worthless
99 ST - Triumph heaven
00 Triple - Minime