Re: Clutch rod problems

I had a problem to day my cable looks to be cross threaded were it screws
into the handle, it looks like it is happening because the cable does not
have enough slack in it and when you turn the handle bars all the way one way
to lock them it striped out. this just happened after i took the bike to the
dealer because my ignition cable was was looped around my clutch cable and it
chaffed and i blew a fuse. anyone have problems with clutch cables stripping
out or is my dealer an ass and didint thread it in properly