Clutch cable loop support

Neil at 08:00 20/06/2000 , you wrote:
>the clutch cable is fairly taut where it runs through the wire loop
>support on the right-hand side just above the radiator.

The other week I noticed my clutch cable had actually become attached to
this loop support. The end of the loop support on my bike is quite sharp,
thus it had cut through the cable sheath and become joined together.  Glad
I found it before it cut the cable. As I can see this support quite easily
I have now added another check prior to riding.

Keith W Peters
Wrexham. UK

"Cymraeg Dawg & LongTail (00 Blue ST)"