Re: Tunes & CO settings

Ross, Thanks for the updated information. I appreciate the fact that you
still take the time to read the digests and provide information when we are
need of it.... we were getting close to the answer - just at a painfully
slow pace..... ;-)

For those new to the list (and as a reminder for everyone else), this list
is monitored by people at Triumph. Please remember that Ross posts to clear
up problems or questions when he feels that he has the answers we need - he
is not in charge of customer service, parts, warranty etc. General emails
should not be addressed to his work email, but rather to the list.
Problems, questions etc should go through current channels (dealer, area
rep, importer, etc) not to  Ross. Thank you all in advance for your
cooperation with this.

- - Eric