Re: Touring

Mileage is 2000 miles (1300 of these are mine) as for how many I am going to
ride that is a tough one .The general plan is to watch a few stages of The
Tour de France then head south, now depending on what the weather is like
and how we feel it could be a ride down to Barcelona spend a couple or so
days in that area then back to France to an area called Cevenne.What's with
the 8mm socket or is this an in house joke?.I have already thought about
country dealer list as from a  previous experience I learnt that the AA will
take the bike to an authorised dealer if possible in the event of a
breakdown.
Mike Cummings