Re: How to deal with tolls?

Bill,

> Nice idea, but I can't think of anyplace to mount on the ST.  Well,
> there's always my belt -- hmmm, I wonder where I could buy one of those
> antiques.

Never attach anything like that to your person, if you every think
of doing that please do a test in you back yard, attach it to your
side, hop on your kids trampoline, get some altitude, jump off and
land on that side to experiment the results of having it on your
side in a bike downing.

> > bike. With it you can just ride through the epass lane, never having to
> > stop. They are joining SunPass between July and December, so by the end of
> > the year if you get a SunPass unit, it will work on any toll road in Florida.
>
> If this was a frequent occurance I'd do it, but I hit a toll once every
> couple of months normally.  Not often enough for me to even develop a
> routine.

In Dallas we have a couple of toll roads, I have place a toll tag
on the inside, at the bottom of my windscreen. It is not visible
looking at the bike, and works perfectly well.

Bill, get a RKA tank bag, they rule, it has never let me down, easy
to use. Great for storing water, wallet, cell phone, helmet lenses.
Yes, I said helmet lenses, I have a Shoei RF800, and have become
really good at changing the lenses without removing the helmet. On
the way back from you place last year I was changing lenses every
hour or so as I went from bright sun to large storm, and back.

Thomas

Thomas Emberson  <Thomas@xxxxxxx>
QNX Software Systems Inc.
5100 Tennyson Parkway, Suite 1000, Plano, TX, 75024
V: 214-495-5665  F: 214-495-5664