From: Tai Day <tai.day@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, June 23, 2000 9:06 AM
Subject: Re: Tai's seat

>At 05:53 AM 6/23/00 -0700, joe wrote:
>>Hi Tai, well, have you got in done  yet? let me know, thanks
>
>Hi Joe, Yeah, I got my seat shaved (wink, wink, nudge, nudge). I was going
to come by Thursday to the coffee shop to let you have a look and check it
out. I couldn't make it. I'll try next Thurs.

>I can feel a real difference in the comfort and the height. I can now get
my the balls of my feet down. I feel much more comfortable manuevering the
bike while astride. I'll still have problems on crowned roadways.

>I didn't get Mike-the-Seat-Guy to shave off the sides of the seat pan as
that would help a little. When I have more time and money, I may have some
other work done. This shaving cost $45 and I was able to wait for it.