Intro; Re: broken ST

Hi,

I joined the list and didn't post an intro since I just planned to lurking
here. But I felt compelled to reply to a post so I guess I should introduce
myself. I recognize a few of the names from the other Triumph lists. I own a
99 Speed Triple, which of course has the same engine as the Sprint, so alot
of the problems are going to be similar.

Re: broken ST
The same thing happened with my bike. I parked it overnight, and the next
day it wouldn't start. Same symptoms as you. I tried to jump it to no avail.
Changed the fuses. Checked the connections. Didn't help. Turns out it was a
faulty wiring harness. Replaced under warrantee.

Daphne