Re: leathers

> A couple of guys I rode
>with today have the non-perfs, and were out of them quickly at every
>stop.

Being one of those guys, I really wish they had the perfs when I bought my
Triumph jacket and pants. One modification I just had my wife make to the
pants that may apply to the perfs as well was to cover the inside of the
kneepad pocket in a smoother fabric so it would slide across the kneecap
better when sitting on the bike. Before the fabric would really stick to
the knee and not only was it uncomfortable, but it also made it harder to
move around.

Matt Knowles - mattknowles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - (408) 977-1804
http://www.aestheticdesign.com