Radiator failure on ST

Good morning,
I was wondering if any ST or RS owners have experienced radiator
problems or failures?
Believe it or not I have had 6 fail ! The newest, number 7, is the new
design that is interchangable with the new RS model.
All of the failures begin with a small leak of coolant in the top right
corner on the front wheel side of the radiator.
If I didn't love this bike more than all my other Trumpets, I would have
traded it for something else.
The new radiator has approx. 2,000 mi. and seems to be OK. Before, I
could not get more than about 300 to 500 mi. before the leaking began.
My confidence in the bike is slowly returning.
The failures have all been covered under warranty so at least my wallet
hasn't been hammered.
I truely hope this is the end of my nightmare. Leaving for my place in
Otto, NC for some mountain road riding and strafing next week...can't
wait to ride Wayah Bald Rd. and the infamous " DRAGON", highway 129 at
Deal's Gap, as well as the hundreds of other wonderful roads in the
area.

David Johnson
britbikerider@xxxxxxxxxxx