Re: Tolls?

On Sun, 25 Jun 2000, James Wright wrote:

> Do the MA/NY style EZPass transmitters run on radio or IR?  It seems like people are putting them in the window of a car or behind the front screen on the bike, but mightn't they work fine under the seat or in the bags if it's a radio transmitter?  Anyo
ne tried this?

Down here in Dallas with the NTTA they are definitely HF radio. I
have mine attached on the screen at the very bottom behind the
black kawi sticker and it works very well. The nice thing about
the location is that a passer by can not see it so I do not have
to worry about is disappearing.

Thomas

Thomas Emberson  <Thomas@xxxxxxx>
QNX Software Systems Inc.
5100 Tennyson Parkway, Suite 1000, Plano, TX, 75024
V: 214-495-5665  F: 214-495-5664