RE: heat

Dave,

Just saw your post.  Haven't tried any mods yet, but something has to be
done.  We don't usually get temps that high up here in Noo Joisey, but I
find anything over 90F and my legs come to a healthy sizzle pretty quick!
Look on the ST website for bodywork mods done by Howard Serlick.
(http://www.triumphnet.com/st/mods/body/index.html)

I'm thinking of doing something like that, but you're probably right in that
its the exhaust manifold that needs more airflow to cool things off. Would
be very interested in hearing about (or seeing pics) of any mods you do.
Anyone know if Triumph has any recommended mods to deal with this?  If not,
maybe we should press for something, as there's quite a number of us find
the bike way too hot in hot weather.

Cheers,

Mort Harries
Haworth NJ