Re: Leaking fuel sender

I spent this morning riding from CalBMWTri to IMX in the Bay Area of SF to find a shop that could get a fuel sender by Thursday as I take off for my two week road trip.

I'll just tell my family that they can find me by following the trail of oily fuel through the Southwest :-)

IMX had a couple in stock that are tagged for warrenty work. Since another part is on it's way, they can help me out. Whew! And, they did look under the body work and did see that there is a leak happening, could just be the gasket.

Tai Day
'00 RS

On Tue, 27 June 2000, "Ian Pollen" wrote:
> After my ST sprayed a few litres of fuel down itself the other month, it has
> obviously developed a taste for it.
> Discovered my fuel sender leaking today. This one was replaced at the 18,000
> mile service and has lasted 4,000 miles.
>
> This is becoming a bit of a habit :-(

- --
Tai Day
Sign up for free web-based email at http://mail.kozmail.com.