From: tai@xxxxxxxxxxx <tai@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, June 27, 2000 4:40 PM
Subject: Re: Leaking fuel sender

>I spent this morning riding from CalBMWTri to IMX in the Bay Area of SF to
find a shop that could get a fuel sender by Thursday as I take off for my
two week road trip.

>I'll just tell my family that they can find me by following the trail of
oily fuel through the Southwest :-)

>IMX had a couple in stock that are tagged for warrenty work. Since another
part is on it's way, they can help me out. Whew! And, they did look under
the body work and did see that there is a leak happening, could just be the
gasket.

>Tai Day
>'00 RS

End of st-digest V2000 #315