European STs - was Re: Metzeler MEZ4 review (short)

Ludo Andries wrote:
> Hi Neil,

> 1) My wife asks me to slow down in corners
> 2) Like your take corners, the 'clunk' must be your footpeg touching the
road :)

> PS. When you were in La Roche I passed there too that day! Pitty we did
> not meet.

So it was a three-STs-in-town sort of day in La Roche!  We were coming up
the autobahn near Siegen last weekend when three bikes zoomed past, a black
Tigger, a red Daytona and a blue ST with rider & pillion waving frantically.
All with SI registrations - must be the Siegen Triumph appreciation club,
good to see there is one in the land of the BMW.  They seemed very happy to
see us.

Perhaps time for another European ST meet?

Neil
99 ST (black with flies is good enough for me-I'm not fussy like Jonathan,
trading for BRG and no flies!)