RE: for Mort & Dave - Heat!

Thanks for the suggestion Don.  What, are you in the market for a slightly
used ST or something?? :-)

Reslae value?  You mean I'm supposed to _sell_ my Sprint one day??  Yeah,
I'll sell my ST ... when you pry it from my cold dead fing...oops time for
my medication.......there, that's better.

I think I'm going to go for the less radical option of just removing the
belly pan for the summer.  I'll see how that works before reaching for the
hacksaw!

Mort