RE: Legend (semi-off-topic)

Previously, you (Harries, Mort) wrote:
> My wife has a Legend (in red of course!) and _loves_ it.  Very nice bike.
> Handles really well, and the engine is plenty torquey enough so you won't
> miss the 6th gear.  Brakes work well enough, tho don't compare them to the
> Sprint's brakes!

Would you people PLEASE (!) refrain from talking about the Triumph
Legend, esp. in red, on a mailing list that my wife lurks in.  I am
taking enough grief just by having a picture of one as the desktop
wallpaper on our primary home computer (at SWMBO's request) without all
of you heaping fuel on the fire.

Yes, Willemina, when our ship comes in a nice, new, red Legend for you
will be the very first purchase.  :-)

- --
Bill "Bench Dawg" Flowers
Clearwater FL