Re: New file uploaded

Hi Eric,
Indeed it has a full park and small pond on the roof.  It was designed by the Viennese artist Friedensreich Hundertwasser (who desigend the Hundertwasserhaus in Wien/Vienna).
Originally the flats were to be sold (at very high prices), but following problems with legal stuff they are rented at quite reasonable rates.  There are 105 appartments with shared gardens (inside and on the roof).  We are working on getting a sauna/jacuzzi underground and holding an annual rock-climbing up the tower + snowboard race down the roof (the underground carpark still has leaks so we are using it for a rollerbladeing park at present!).
cheers
Jonathan

>>> Eric Sheley <eric@xxxxxxxxxx> 28/06/00 18:40:32 >>>
Jonathan,

Cool pics - what is that building ? I saw on the internet where it appears
to have a park built along the roof line, but as my German is not that
good, I could not read the captions.....

- - Eric