Re: High speed - was bad news

"Anderson, Neil G" wrote:

> True, but my riding skills on track aren't great and it's fun to be immature
> & have a go for top speed in a straight line sometimes, especially when you
> live in Germany :-)

I didn't say anything about it being immature, notice I said I went
somewhere in the triple digits and that would then make me immature as
well.  Perhaps I am, but let's not get into that right now.  I believe
it is a little less prudent here in the states since we have speed
limits well below what the bike can achieve.  On the Autobahn, it's
another story.  Anyway, anything that gets the passenger on the back to
hold on tighter gets my vote, assuming he/she is of the opposite sex.

BTW, thanks for the advice on the Sigma.

..Richard White

End of st-digest V2000 #73