Buell vs. ST

Richard & I had the opportunity to test ride a pair of Buells while in
Park City last year.  I believe he rode the Cyclone and I rode a sport
tourer.  We were disappointed. The Buells shake like hell while idling,
and I was expecting good torque, as I was told they had it, but I didn't
feel it during the test ride.  It was a slug compared to the ST.  The
Buell is not the bike for me (obviously I'm on the ST list ;-)), but we
each like different things, so if you have any question as to whether
you would like one, see if you can find one to ride.

Lisa White
Houston, Texas
'99 Red Sprint ST