RE: Humm....!!!

Really sorry to hear of your misfortune, Martin.  This is a perfect example
of why I (1) avoid freeway travel at all costs and (2) wear leather or
ballistic nylon clothing with armor in all four seasons.  I am always
stunned by fellow-bikers dressed like the gentleman at this link
(http://www.1888fastlap.com/images/crash.jpg) who are amused by my
uncomfortably warm leathers on hot summer days.  Too many fair-weather
riders dress as if a helmet is a fashion accompaniment to killer loops,
t-shirts, shorts, and Air Jordans.  Down does not necessarily mean out.
Please take care of yourselves, brothers and sisters.  I am diminished by
the loss of anyone of you.

Crash (I didn't get this nickname by "accident".)