RE: FW: Gas Boycott

At 02:24 PM 3/3/2000 -0800, J.R. Daker wrote:
>I personally don't have a higher Sierra Club-ish purpose for my
>statement, I just hate big, stupid, inefficient, wasteful
>never-see-a-dirt-road SUVs.

hehehe.  I take my AWD Safari van out to Colorado every year, and
go on every piece-of-shit-road-with-a-view that I can.  Couple
years back, me and a guy in a Suburban got to the top of Rollins
Pass early in the season when there had been a late snow.  The
runoff was running right down the road, which was a foot of mud,
water, and snow.  Also big rocks, which you need to keep the
transfer case off of!  We looked around for the other guy, who was
behind us in a shiny-like-new Jeep Cherokee, and saw him way down
the mountain headed down.  We both turned to each other, and the
guy with the Suburban said "If you don't want to get your toys
dirty, keep 'em outta the sandbox."   :-)

Supposed to be nice this weekend, and warmer yet into next week!

Rich Weyand      |  _______   ___,---. ---+_______:_   |Rich Weyand
Weyand Associates| |_N_&_W_| |_N_&_W_| |__|________|_  |TracTronics
Comm Consultants |  ooo ooo ~ ooo ooo ~ oOOOO- OOOO=o\ |Model RR Electronics
weyand@xxxxxxx   |     http://www.mcs.net/~weyand/     |weyand@xxxxxxx