A Triumph Weekend

We had a great trip out to the CMRA races at Texas World Speedway this
weekend.  There were more Triumphs (spectators' bikes) there than any
other brand.  The British Motorcycle Owners Association was there, as
well as a groups from our dealer, Motorcycle Mania, and the San Antonio
Triumph dealer.  8 STs were there, and one ST owner, James Lock, who
arrived on his beautiful, red Daytona with its underseat exhaust,
chromed wheels and carbon fiber everywhere else!  Someone said they
counted 45 Triumphs, and they were not sure if they got them all!  I
think some 10 others in a more remote location escaped counting!

The bikes did great, as usual.  My baby is one year old today and has in
excess of 15,800 miles on her!  Only wish I could ride her today and
make it an even 16,000!

Have a great one!

Lisa White
Houston, Texas