From: Blood, Troy [mailto:TroyB@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2000 1:30 PM
To: 'ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: Hmmm...

I don't do a lot of freeway riding, but when I do I always make it a
practice to ride at a faster speed than traffic is going. This prevents
me from being in someone's blind spot for to long.  Not to mention you
stay more alert than you do if you are simply following the person in
front of you.

Troy

*