Re: heated grips and bags

>Any initial comments on the heated grips or bags? I'm waiting on mine, along
>with a ThrottleMeister...

Bags are a basic necessity for me... I even have Givis on my EX500,
although I usually only have a topbox installed.  I got the three bag
system, and thus far I like them.  The two-lock-per-bag system seems a
little wacky, but I guess it does provide redundancy.  At bay-area
freeway speeds (70-85 MPH up 101) I never even noticed they were
there.

They seem very well made, although I have to push in on the bottom
half of the topbox just a tiny bit to get it to close.  In two days
I'll probably be doing it out of habit, and won't even notice.

The grips are wonderful so far... they're slightly larger than the
stock ones, but not annoyingly so.  The low setting was great for
freeway riding at 50F, and I think it would have to be very cold for
me to want to leave them on high for very long.

One weird thing is that the right one seems to get warmer than the
left, but it might just be my imagination.

- -Patti