Attacked by a Ford Gallaxy/Ducati

Imagine the scene if you will...

There was my freshly cleaned and polished red ST parked in it's usual place
at work, on it's centre stand next to a brick wall.
Along comes work colleuge on his red Ducati 748 and parks to the left of me.

The morning passes without incident...

On my way out to lunch I notice my right hand mirror nearest the wall has
bee knocked around.

Strange, I thought to myself...

I then notice the Ducati has moved slightly, and that my left had fairing
panel is touching the frame and is cracked were it meets the cockpit panel.
Left hand side panel has big scratch and gouge in it. Right hand mirror
scratched as it has it the brick wall.

Air turns blue...

The Ducati has dents and scratches in it's petrol tank. The area where the
bikes are parked is monitored by CCTV so I go and see the security guards to
replay the tape.

All becomes clear...

Some tosser driving our company Ford Gallaxy had reversed very slowly in the
Ducati, lifting it off it's side stand. Tosser does not notice and keeps
reversing. The Ducati is pushed pass vertical and falls on to my ST causing
all the above damage.

I track down tosser, who happens to be some manager in another department
and inform him of the error of his ways.
Dragged him downstairs to show him the damage. By this time the Ducati owner
had appeared and was none too happy.
The only good thing is the company will be paying for all the damage and no
insurance company involvement.
I suppose I was lucky the brick wall was there, otherwise the bike would
have fallen right over.

Still realy pissed off though... Such is life.

Regards, Ian
Kent, England