does anybody know

hi
my info is , jack Hawken from Grafton new south wales Australia I ride a red
2000 ST have ridden 14000k in the 4 months I've had it Very good bike aren't
they. please forgive any errors I make with this as I don't seem to be able
to understand these computers very well for some strange reason . my 10 year
old daughter and bike nut is slowly teaching me a bit .My 16 year old son
and computer Know all refuses to help any more.

The info I want to know is , what sort of cleanable air filter to use
suitable to dusty conditions I believe K&N may not be real good with dust.

I am soon to put a high rise pipe on any suggestions on brand and price
prefer Australia and how successful is the Triumph computer code for the
Triumph performance pipe, when used for other pipes or do I have to use
another code altogether.

Does anyone know what causes the sprint to want to stand up in corners when
small or ripply bumps happen to be where you don't want them to be is it a
suspension problem that can be fixed or is it tyre related

Thankyou for suffering my probably dumb questions