Jack and Harls questions

I don't seem to be able to understand these computers very well for some
strange reason
     Ahhh.... You need to talk to Rude Dog, our resident e-mail expert. ;-)

how successful is the Triumph computer code for the Triumph performance
pipe, when used for other pipes or do I have to use another code
altogether.
     I have a Two Brothers C5 pipe fitted and have installed the Triumph
     performance tune. Using the standard pipe and tune as a baseline my
     results were as follows.

     Just bolting on the new pipe gave a small but noticible increase in
     HP, a flat spot below 3000RPM and a fuel consumption increase of
     11.5%. (I only ran it like this for a week so I only have two data
     points)

     Installing the pipe, Triumph performance tune and resetting the CO to
     2% Results in vastly improved acceleration, a hole between idle and
     1800RPM and a fuel consumption decrease of 10% (That's right, it's
     more economical with the tune loaded).

     I think the 'hole' off idle could be eliminated by setting the CO to
     1.5% Anybody out there who understands FI got any opinions on this?

     Martin
     Dublin, Ireland

The information transmitted in this email is intended for the
addressee only and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission,dissemination,reliance
upon or other use of, this information by persons or entities
other than the addressee is prohibited.If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material.

This message has been swept by Anti-Virus software