Re: Factory Recall?

I removed the rubber strip on both the factory screen and my "tall screen", cause in my opinion, the stripping looks cheesy, creates an eye sore while riding, and may fly off in the rain.  It also provides another place for wax buildup and dirt/bugs to build up around.  Plus, I save weight by doing this :-)

>>> "J.R. Daker" <jdaker@xxxxxxxxx> 03/08 6:15 PM >>>

Whilst riding home last night in a fairly strong rain, I noticed a
flapping strand of something around my instrument panel.  I reached out
and found that the black edging from the windscreen had become
dislodged and was barely hanging on by one end.