Top rack: Let the dealer install it

Well, I just got "done" installing the top rack on my Y2K ST, and I have
to agree with previous posters who recommended having the dealer install
it. What a PITA -- it took me three hours, and I still need to find some
washers to raise the seat lock so that it will secure the seat. I
couldn't get a wrench on the rearmost set of nuts, either, so they'll
just have to remain finger tight. What a frustrating job!

Special thanks to Jeff Munsey and Rich Weyand -- without their prior
advice about mounting the top rack I'd probably still be scratching my
head over bolt lengths.

I think it's time for a martini...
- --
Blake Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>