RE: Chain Lube

I use Automatic Transmission Fluid applied with a rag. I got 26,000
miles out of the chain of my '97 Magna that way (well, me and the guy
I sold it to), and 19,000 miles out of my Sprint's chain that way. I
likely would have gotten more life out of the Sprint's chain had I
taken my own advice ands stayed away from WD-40 - that stuff made the
chain start to wear rapidly.

YMMV.