RE: Shock install question- anyone have the ST shop manual?

Erik,
He will definitely be taking off the tank to do the sender update. Sounds
like the way to go if you aren't really anxious to take off the tank
yourself. I have to admit I get nervous every time I have it off. Let us
know how the Ohlins works out.
Paul & Dee