breakfast and a show

Hey, Donny!

There I was this morning, sitting at my desk and munching on one of those
crap breakfast bars that's so healthful the list of ingredients reads like
the constituents of sawmill sweepings, and catching up on my digests.
ROTFLMAO!  Hurt so good I had to make sure that last fart was purely
gaseous.  Now if I could just find a pointed stick with which to put out my
mind's eye!

Crash (Is it wrong to be grateful for a sparkling clear moment of
depravity?)