New member

Hello St owners,

I've been on the list for several months now, and decided also to buy a Sprint ST.
My previous bike was an Aprilia Pegaso II, so it was a big difference for me.
I ordered the bike last year (30/12/99) and have the '00 model.
2.5 weeks ago I could pick up the bike... finally.
It was a great bike untill (last sunday..) it had about 700Km on the odo : I was driving 70Km/h when suddenly the engine cut off, all the lights went off and also the engine... . I did a check on the fuses underneath the seat : the one from the ignition switch was blown. I replaced this fuse with one of the spares (30 or 40A, don't remember exactly) and as soon as I put the ign. switch on the same fuse blow again... .
I couldn't do more than calling the dealer to pick me up.
Today I called the dealer and the bike is back ok now, I will let you now what was the cause of this problem.
Did anyone of you experienced such a problem before?

Xavier
'00 ST Jet Black /Belgium.

- --== Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ ==--