Re: TIRES

D207's are Dunlops stickiest sport tires. Figure on getting 3-5K out
of a set. D205's are their Sport Touring tire figure on getting 6-8
out of these. D204's are an OEM tire I believe fitted to Honda VFR's.
Personally I'd go with the 205's for the extra mileage. If I was
doing lots of track events I'd prolly want the extra stick of the
207's but for on the street I think if you are pushing much past the
performance capabilities of the 205's then you are also close to
having bigger problems. IMHO

Erik