Re: (no subject)

Don't put any faith in a steering lock. Two really simple ways thieves
get around them is to simply snap them off using the
handlebars...believe me it is easier than you think, or to take a dent
puller and simply remove the ignition cylinder, then using a screwdriver
unlock the bike, and start it up and ride away. I know. I had a VFR
almost disappear that way . Lucky me I had a Cobra Link on the back
wheel, which in their haste the thieves never noticed. BTW, the cobra
link fits nicely under the ST's seat if any one is interested.

Clement Canino
99' ST