Re: st-digest V2000 #98

> Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 01:29:50 +1100
> From: "Peter Shutes" <petersh@xxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: pipes (staintune)
>
> Hi Jeff
> I have had a staintune stainless high rise on order for the past 3 weeks
from my local dealer. I have just found out that they haven't made that one
yet. Even though they have a picture of it on their web site. It doesn't
look like they will for a few more months yet.
> Did you get the low pipe for panniers? How does it look? Another local ST
owner has fitted the Triumph sports stainless slip on with sports tune and
he says its like having another gear.
> I think I'll have to check with Two Brothers to see if the do a high rise
that keeps the foot peg and back guard .

> regards
> Peter
> Red Ball of Muscle

Where did you find the pictures of the ST staintune pipes I can't find any

Thanks        jack