3M order

I received the 3M film on Friday and I have finished all the orders that I
received payment for. If you sent a check, but did not get an email
confirmation from me today, it means that I have not received your check
yet. If you were waiting on additional info from me and have not heard back
from me, please resend your email as I may have lost it (lost a few during
bike week).

Also, I promised someone a set of templates (which are sitting on my desk)
but I can't remember who - please send me an email if it was you....

If you have been undecided up to this point, you are in luck - I still have
a bunch of film on hand - I will be posting the following to a couple other
lists, so if you are still interested in getting some, send me an email to
let me know that you will be sending in an order.