Sprint vs. Trophy

Hello folks,

I'm new to the list as I haven't got a Sprint yet, but I do have a question.
Do any ST owners find anything lacking with their rides that makes them
yearn for the Trophy, or do any of you have experience with the Trophy for
comparison?  I'm getting a new bike in a couple of weeks and I have my
preferences down to the Sprint, Suzuki Katana and the Trophy, but I just
can't decide which one.  I like the Trophy, but I find the front has a bit
of an odd shape to it, plus I've read it can feel top heavy in slow riding.
I want to give it serious consideration though as I have a chance to buy one
for not much more money than the Sprint (both '99 models).  I really do like
the sprint as well, and have a choice between red or black.  The catch with
the two Triumphs is that my local dealer may be dropping the line
altogether, so getting warranty work done might be next to impossible. Parts
may still be able to be arranged, but the nearest warranty shop looks like
it will be about 5 hours away.  Unfortunately I live in an area where bikers
are more conservative in their tastes so anything other than the big four
Japanese brands and Harley don't sell very well.  Which brings me to another
question - what types of warranty claims have people had, and how much
labour would have been involved.  The locals can still service of course,
but I may have to pay for my own labour for things that are actually covered
under warranty.  The reason I like the Katana is I find it very similiar to
the Sprint in terms of ride position, weight distribution and styling, plus
there are lot's of Suzi dealers around.  Any thoughts or comments would be
helpful and appreciated.

Regards,
Todd R. Trask
'46 Chief, '56 TRW, '68 Bonneville