First Post

- ------=_NextPart_000_0057_01BF931A.B9D8F720

Greetings All,

A warm hello to you all, I just subscribed & this is my first post. My =
name is Paul Bulfin, I live in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia and ride =
a black '99 S/T with just under 10,000km under the wheels. Bought it =
from the first shipment out here in Jan. '99. I have fitted the Triumph =
performance can and 2-bag panniers. I have GenMar risers on order and =
will compliment with the taller screen. These simple mods will make it =
the perfect machine (for me). I'm still amazed at the variety of riding =
one can throw at this bike, it never fails to impress. I have two good =
mates with '99 Daytonas and I love the top - end rush, but could never =
live with one day to day. This is my third 'Hinckley' - previous a '93 =
Sprint and a '96 Speed Triple. I still miss the Sprint... Then got =
side-tracked with a Ducati Monster - loadsa fun!=20

Only blot with S/T (besides recalls!) so far, the radiator virus. =
Replaced one at 4000km. The goat tracks we call roads here in Oz =
probably didn't help but that's no excuse, I wasn't impressed. No =
problems thus far with new one. Interesting aside, according to Gary =
McDonald of Triumph Australia (ex factory), Triumph is now manufacturing =
a second generation radiator which is supposedly stronger. Also, the =
accessory hugger is crap - mine just cracked for no good reason. It =
seems they have a growing stockpile of busted ones at my dealer. I'll =
try a carbon fibre one.

Anyway, best wishes to all - especially in the northern hemisphere for =
some warm weather to come (we have easy year-round riding here). I'll be =
in Europe (mainly Italy) in September after my wedding, so if anyone =
feels like sharing a quiet ale or two...

Rgds,

        Paul.

- ------=_NextPart_000_0057_01BF931A.B9D8F720

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>Greetings All,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>A warm hello to you all, I just subscribed &amp; this is my first =
post. My=20
name is Paul Bulfin, I live in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia and ride =
a black=20
'99 S/T with just under 10,000km under the wheels. Bought it from the =
first=20
shipment out here in Jan. '99. I have fitted the Triumph performance can =
and=20
2-bag panniers. I have GenMar risers on order and will compliment with =
the=20
taller screen. These simple mods will make it the perfect machine (for =
me). I'm=20
still amazed at the variety of riding one can throw at this bike, it =
never fails=20
to impress. I have&nbsp;two good mates with '99 Daytonas and I =
love&nbsp;the top=20
- - end rush, but could never live with one day to day. This is my third=20
'Hinckley' - previous a '93 Sprint and a '96 Speed Triple. I still miss =
the=20
Sprint... Then got side-tracked with a Ducati Monster - loadsa fun! =
</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Only blot with S/T (besides recalls!) so far, the radiator virus. =
Replaced=20
one at 4000km. The goat tracks we call roads here in Oz probably didn't =
help but=20
that's no excuse, I wasn't impressed. No problems thus far with new one. =

Interesting aside, according to Gary McDonald of Triumph Australia (ex =
factory),=20
Triumph is now manufacturing a second generation radiator which is =
supposedly=20
stronger. Also, the accessory hugger is crap - mine just cracked for no =
good=20
reason. It seems they have a growing stockpile of busted ones at my =
dealer. I'll=20
try a carbon fibre one.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Anyway, best wishes to all - especially in the northern hemisphere =
for some=20
warm weather to come (we have easy year-round riding here). I'll be in =
Europe=20
(mainly Italy) in September after my wedding, so if anyone feels like =
sharing a=20
quiet ale or two...</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Rgds,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Paul.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

- ------=_NextPart_000_0057_01BF931A.B9D8F720--