RE: (no subject)

I used an o-ring as a throttle lock for a while I was waiting for
a new clip-on. Just go to an auto-parts store and sweet-talk them
into letting you borrow the o-ring kit for a few minutes, check
the fit, bring the kit back and pay for the ring. It shouldn't
cost more than a buck or two, and it actually works pretty well,
provided you remember that the throttle *will* *not* *return*
*by* *itself.*  Forget that bit, and you might ruin your whole
day.