Rain-X

	It might say it, and I might lose one today, but I've used it on my off
road racing goggles along with thousands of others for years and years
never with any problems. I used it constantly on my other helmets visor
for two years without any problems that I know of. However don't take my
word that you can do it and sue me for a visor if it melts or something.
I'm just using what has worked for me individually and dog sense.
	The hazing is there until you polish it off with a second or clean part
of a soft cloth then it appears very clear.
- --
Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
"I'll see you on the dark side of the moon"