Re: Windshield

Welcome Todd! As for the screen WAIT. I have the Tall Triumph screen
and although it blocks much more air (great for cold weather) it for
me at 5'11" causes more buffeting than the low screen. If you ride
alot in cold weather than you'll prolly like it for that. As for
aftermarket Zero Gravity has a tall "Sport Touring" screen but they
are in the middle of  retooling it, and it may not be available for a
couple of months. Zero Gravity has another really nice screen the
"Double Bubble" I just got one and it's really sweet. A bit taller
than the stock low screen but it has very smooth air flow
characteristics. Pics are on the ST web site.

Erik